Agglostyle Terrazzo products contain only natural components. Agglostyle Terrazzo doesn’t contain any resinous substance. The result is a natural product that can be ideally used for any kind of environment.
- For our production we use approx. a 75% of Eco-preferred contents: each product contains approx. 75% of stone aggregates (crushed left over waste stones coming from natural stone quarries). The remaining 25% is composed by white cement (Portland 5.25 Class 1) and water.
- The product we supply has a long-lasting durability (≥ 15 years), and IT CAN BE RESTORED AND RENOVATED MORE TIMES AFTER ITS INSTALLATION AND THIS POSSIBILITY ALLOWS A LONGER LONG-LASTING DURABILITY.
- All the Agglostyle Terrazzo components are natural materials and this allow it to have a Resistance to fire classified as Classe A1 due to the European standards. (please note that a classe A1 fire resistance refers to products that in case of fire, will never be burned and will not release smokes).
- The stone fragments used to produce the Agglostyle Terrazzo tiles are not coming from slabs or block specially crushed for our production, but they derive from the crush of the left over waste material from natural stone quarries.
- The production of this material does not require cooking at high temperatures and so ensures energy savings.
- The water used for the production comes from a water recycling system :
The mud produced from the abrasion of the tiles is filter-pressed and the resulting water is re-used by the tiles polishing plant. Further, the mud which remain after this process is consigned to companies interested on its reutilization.
The second choice or off-cuts materials are cut and re-used as smaller sizes or cut into samples. A part of second choice material is also sold with a special lower price.
- The energy consumption of the product manufacturing process are measured, reviewed and reported on less than once every three months.
- Gas and liquid emissions from the product manufacturing process are measured, reviewed and reported once a year. The Italian Regulation required it once a year.
- Product material inputs including packaging are measured, reviewed and reported no less than once every three months.
- The plastic wrapping we use to cover our pallets is produced using in part recycled materials.
- 100% of the material used for the production of Agglostyle Terrazzo products are bought from Italian suppliers.